J.A.C.S. Mechanical sells the highest quality products and offers its customers the largest selection - but it all comes down to customer service. As J.A.C.S. Mechanical becomes One Company, we have adopted One Vision; to provide the best customer service in each of the industries we serve. That's why we have developed these 10 Commitments to Customer Service. We want to make every customer a J.A.C.S. Mechanical customer. We also want to establish long-term relationships with our customers that will benefit everyone for years to come. These 10 Commandments are a set of guidelines for J.A.C.S. Mechanical Associates and a promise to J.A.C.S. Mechanical customers.
1. Keep your promises. If you say you are going to do something, do it. Whenever there is a change beyond your control, communicate that to the customer as soon as possible. This will save time and money for both our customers and us.
2. Put Customers First. Our goal is to be the best in customer service, and putting customers needs first is the only way in which this can be accomplished. 3. Have a service attitude. Listen closely, say 'thank you' smile and be genuine. After all, our customers are the reason for our businesses' existence.
4. Provide solutions. Remember that our intention is to provide customers with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems, not just to provide products.
5. Provide emergency service. A J.A.C.S. Mechanical contact should be available for every customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
6. Return calls promptly. A customer should receive a response within 60 minutes of their call, 100% of the time. No exceptions.
7. Provide personal service. Make sure a person, rather than a recording, greets every customer when they place a telephone call to your location during regular business hours. It only makes sense to build on, and maintain the relationships that are a fundamental part of selling.
8. Provide 24 Hour Service. Have an after hour recorder or answering machine available to take orders 24 hours a day.
9. Provide assistance. If a location has a sale for a product, but does not have the product in stock, another branch that does have the product should always furnish it to the requesting one.
10. Treat Everyone equally. The above Commitments apply to all of our customers.
Home Warranty Customers: these commitments apply to all our customers, but with home warranties, a lot of issues are out of our control and hands; because you are your Home Warranty's Customer First;with them making your decisions.